at the Citizen Power Alliance 2010 Wind Conference
Wanted: Green Electronics Blogger to Write for TreeHugger ($1000 Referral Reward!)
|We're looking for a full-time blogger who can cover the latest, hippest, greenest gadgets and electronics. We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge and passion about this topic, can identify and explore current and emerging trends, understands how tech relates to the average consumer, their household and the economy, and can communicate it all clearly to our diverse audience. We're talking about someone who can reach deep into the corners of the Internet and return the with hip prototypes, low-energy computers, upgrading advice, manufacturer responsibility ideas, e-waste reduction concepts, thoughts on grid optimization, and useful websites and apps, etc. Does this like sound like you or someone you know? Then, keep reading, because we also offer a $1,000 referral reward if you connect us with a successful long-term hire.|
Here's precisely what we'd like you to do:
1) Introduce yourself: Give us a short paragraph that includes your name, location, and a brief overview of who you are.
2) Tell us why you're a good candidate. Do you have past experience? Do you work in the field? Do you subscribe to 150 relevant RSS feeds and follow websites about it each day?
3) Tell us about your computer-skillz: Have you ever blogged? Do you know basic HTML? Do you know how to edit pictures?
4) Include three writing samples: Introduce each with the headline and a one- or two-line intro. Links to your work are preferable to attachments, if possible.
5) Send us three ideas about things you'd like to write about: Include a one- or two-sentence pitch for each idea. Address what the story would be about, why it's a good fit for TH, and include a link to more information.
6) Send your email with the following subject line: "TH Writer Hunt: Electronics" to email@example.com.
(Click to read entire ad)
posted by CITIZEN POWER ALLIANCE at 4:04 PM - permanent link
Citizen Speak campaign mailing to your own contact list