I am notifying you and Citizen Power Alliance that assertions I made at last week's CPA-sponsored program on industrial wind energy regarding Dr. Nina Pierpont's book, Wind Turbine Syndrome, reflect the views of wind project developers. Specifically, I said Dr. Pierpont's book has not been peer-reviewed, by which I meant the book had yet to be reviewed in professional journals in the subject area of the book. However, I understand the book was peer-reviewed prior to publication.

In any case, I now believe that Dr. Pierpont's book has been peer-reviewed, and the blanket assertion that it has not has been promulgated by wind developers at public meetings I have attended. Their view is not mine.

I hope this clarifies any confusion created by my remarks.

Gary A. Abraham, Esq.
170 No. Second St.
Allegany, New York 14706
(716) 372-1913
http://www.garyabraham.com

0 comments:


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.