Ask your county

From Divide NYS into New Amsterdam & New York: Ask your county, town, city or village officials to take this action In NYS under the home rule clause, NYS Senators and Assembly(wo)men are obliged to introduce a bill if an municipality in their district passes a home rule resolution; and then sends a copy of the...


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.